Our House Rules
We provide a safe and clean environment for our customers. Our staff provide an efficient and courteous service and aim to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. For the benefit of all visitors there are rules of etiquette within Theatr Mwldan which we ask you to observe:
• Patrons must not take photographs, video or audio recordings of any kind. Anyone caught doing so will be asked to leave and may incur a fine.
• Out of courtesy and respect for performers and others around you, please ensure that all mobile phones and electronic devices are turned off prior to a performance commencing.
• Smoking is not permitted in any area of the building
• We do not permit electronic cigarettes in our auditoriums
• No drinks glasses in the auditoriums - please ask us for a plastic or a take away cup should you wish to take your drink in with you
• Well behaved dogs are permitted in the building, but not in the cafe area. Only guide dogs are permitted into our auditoriums
• Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the cafe area.
• We operate a photo ID policy and reserve the right to refuse admission and sale of alcohol
• Customers are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the premises.
• Abusive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated.
• The Management reserves the right to cancel or amend the advertised programme.
• Latecomers will only be admitted at an appropriate moment during the performance at the discretion of the of the Duty Manager. Late admission may not always be possible for some performances.
• Latecomers may be refused entry without refund.
• The Management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund.
• The Management can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any programme or event.