Volunteering and Work Experience
Are you passionate about the arts and supporting the work we do? Do you want to make a difference to the community in which you live and meet like-minded people? Then why not join our volunteer team at Mwldan?
Volunteers have always been - and continue to be – an essential part of the development and the day to day running of Mwldan and its cultural scene.
Our current front of house team is made up of paid staff and many volunteers from all walks of life and from all around the Cardigan area, who kindly give up their time to carry out a variety of roles. We couldn’t do it without them and we always have space for one more!
Please note you must be 16+ to volunteer.
There are many reasons why people volunteer, Here’s just a few…
- Meet new people, make new friends and spend time in a creative environment with a wide range of people, from all backgrounds and locations across Cardigan.
- Get involved in the running of Mwldan’s year-round producing cinema, theatre and arts centre. With an annual audience of over 90,000 you will always be busy and things will never be dull!
- Be amongst the first to find out what’s coming up at Mwldan.
- Volunteers will receive a complimentary ticket for the events they are volunteering for. A great way to see things for free!
- As a volunteer you will be able to enjoy Mwldan’s extensive programme, particularly useful for those studying Literature, Media or Theatre Studies at any level or those looking to forge a career in the arts.
- Experience a wide range of duties alongside our team of full-time theatre staff.
To learn more about becoming a volunteer, please download an application form by clicking here, or collect one from our Box Office and return to:
Front of House Manager, Theatr Mwldan, Bath House Road, Cardigan, Ceredigion, SA43 1JY.
We receive many more requests for work experience placements than we are able to fulfil, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity should you be interested in doing your work experience here.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and explain why you are interested in doing work experience at Theatr Mwldan.