Our Complaints Procedure
What to do if you wish to make a complaint
We pride ourselves on the visitor experience here at Mwldan. If you do have cause to complain, please let us know immediately and we will do our utmost to put things right as quickly as possible and with the minimum of fuss.
• If you wish to make a complaint it is best to talk to a member of staff first either face to face or by telephone. It will be the quickest way for us to respond and look into the problem. We will always aim to resolve problems quickly, simply and fairly with the minimum formality.
• In the first instance please speak to a member of box office staff on duty. If they cannot resolve the situation immediately they will refer you to the Duty Manager.
• In the event that the issue requires further attention the Duty Manager may request that you put your compliant in writing (either by letter or email), addressed to the House Manager who will respond or will forward your complaint to the relevant Department as appropriate.
• We ask that you make your complaint within 14 days of the event or incident you wish to complain about. It is hard for us to satisfactorily investigate and issue the longer it is left after the event to be brought to our attention.
• We will always acknowledge receipt of your complaint and will give you a timescale in the event that we cannot give an immediate response. There may be occasions when we require additional information or responses from you to complete our investigation.
• We accept letters in both English and Welsh and will respond to your complaint in the same language as you first contacted us in.
In the first instance please contact the House Manager with your complaint: